St Timothy’s Catholic Women’s League is sharing social and inspirational stuff together
2019 CWL MEETINGS
St. Timothy’s Church Hall
- Sunday February 10, 12:15pm
- Sunday March 24, 12:15pm
- Sunday April 14, 12:15pm
- Monday May 27, 7:00pm
You’re invited to our 2019 CWL Membership anytime, as new or renewing members. This may also be done via drop-off to the CWL folder, by phone or by email.
Our upcoming meeting on March 24th , will be a social Saint-Patrick celebration, following the 11am Mass.
St Timothy CWL President.
The objects of the League shall be to unite Catholic women of Canada:
- to achieve individual and collective spiritual development
- to promote the teachings of the Catholic church
- to exemplify the Christian ideal in home and family life
- to protect the sanctity of life
- to enhance the role of women in church and society
- to recognize the human dignity of all people everywhere
- to uphold and defend Christian education and values in the modern world
- to contribute to the understanding and growth of religious freedom, social justice, peace and harmony